Search: Keyword:
Posted On:
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
News Image
Be sure to bring this information with you!

In order to register at Owens Elementary you must fill out a registration form and bring the following information with you. 

•1.       Certified Birth Certificate (copy)

•2.       Social Security Card (copy)

•3.       Alabama Immunization Certificate(s) - (Blue Card) This can be obtained from your physician or the local health department. 

•4.       Proof of residency (may be a copy of a utility bill, rental contract, or legal document showing name and 911 address)

•5.       Proof of Legal Custody (if student does not live with both biological parents a copy of legal document showing custody/guardianship)

•6.       Past grades/transcripts (copy showing date withdrawn, present grade enrolled, and attendance.  Please be sure all fees are paid and books are returned to previous school so records/withdrawal will be clear at previous school. 

•7.       Name and address of prior school.

•8.     If a child is enrolled in a Special Education program at the time of transfer, we must have the parent to sign a special form at the time of registration.  Bring copies of any Special Education forms that you may have with you. 


To register contact:

Jan Holt, Counselor

Dorothy Shoulders, Registrar

Counselor's Phone: 256-216-8705

Main Office 256-233-6669

View all Highlights